Need a reminder? No problem! Set it up easily with
TimeBell 5 is designed with three important
- provide you a user-friendly interface.
- be simple and easy to operate.
- provide multiple useful features, but not an
TimeBell 5 include the next abilities :
- create an unlimited number of reminders.
- insert a warning beep.
- shut off, restart, standby, logoff, hibernate or
turn off monitor your PC at a time you select.
- run a selected program, open a selected file at a
time you select.
- close a selected program at a time you select.
- open a selected web site at a time you select.
- run tasks one time, or on a recurring basis
(hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or -yearly).
- displaying on desktop a calendar. Including in
season of year, sign of the zodiac, year in the
eastern calendar, “leap year” indication. The choice
transparency a calendar.
- ability to add a picture to the reminder. NEW
- run TimeBell 5 automatically when windows starts .
- minimize TimeBell 5 to the system tray (near the
- open a window showing you a list of reminders for
- view at any time a list of reminders for today.
- show a message box of missed one-time reminders.
- change the appearance, with a choice of skins,
colors of fonts.
- have the program tell you time every hour with a
pleasant female voice.
- when run text reminders, animated icon in system
- you can export data file program TimeBell 5 for
transfer on another PC (specify a directory to save
the file "Information"). Or import data file program
TimeBell 5 with another PC on your PC (specify the
directory location of the file "Information").
-remotely (over the internet connection), create
tasks and reminders, to remotely transfer the
file "Information" TimeBell 5 from one PC to another